We Help to Map Your Career Path / C4C+
Career development is the process of self-knowledge, exploration, and decision-making that shapes your career. It requires successfully navigating your occupational options to choose and train for jobs that suit your personality, skills, and interests.
C4C+ plays a central role in students’ development across all the value points throughout their time on campus. This begins from the very time they arrive and further extends to when they become a Swiss Educational College Alumni member. The C4C+ provides several development points such as reflection, meditation, wellbeing, critical thinking and personal branding which are all important components of the 'plus'.
Having the 'plus' next to the classic career development planning, which include CV and cover letter design and a personal branding development program, collectively make a strong value point for any student joining us here in Switzerland. Continuous developments are being made in line with our ‘revitalization’ forward planning projects.
Focus on the soft skills that are essential across many industries and growing in demand in hospitality, with this students are awarded a our Platinum Shield and represent their ambition to grow as Ambassador’s at Swiss Educational College.
The PDC is broken down into four modules that students will complete throughout their studies at Swiss Educational College. The first modules, Foundation and Exploration, are assigned during the first 6 months of study and focus on the basics of professional development, such as professional grooming, motivation letter and CV approach, personal branding, soft skills development, self-analysis, reflection and well-being.
Our Swiss Educational College Top 10 C4C+ Services include:
- Career Counselling: one on one assistance in all related career development areas
- Career Events: Hospitality business insights, global culture insights, seminars, workshops and training sessions by professionals in the business
- Career soft skills development, personal development programs and seminars
- Recruitment fair visits and conferences regarding career developments
- A Personal Development package on arrival
- A Career Development reflective learning package including seminars and small group workshops
- Access to the C4C+ Library and resources for any research subject at any time 24/7
- A Swiss Educational College CV photograph professionally taken.
- A CV and cover letter workshop and seminar to stand out from the crowd
- Online personal branding coaching and strengthening projects
The internship is one of the most exciting opportunities for students because they’ve spent the last 6 months preparing for it. Each student after completing 6 months of study will then have the opportunity to fulfill a 6 month paid internship in Switzerland.
JOIN OUR ALUMNI!
The PDC is broken down into four modules that students will complete throughout their studies at SWISS Educational College. The first modules, Foundation and Exploration, are assigned during the first 6 months of study and focus on the basics of professional development, such as: professional grooming, motivation letter and CV approach, personal branding, soft skills development, self-analysis, reflection and well-being.