At Swiss Educational College for quite a while we were having Reflection sessions and during pandemic it went online. We are happy to announce that Reflection sessions are coming back! It's all about feeling happy! Isn't it? #swissedcol #swissedcol2022
Here we prepared 50 questions that can help you to reflect on your daily basis.!
1. Are you happy?
2. What does a perfect day look like to you?
3. If you could change just 1 thing about your life, what would you change?
4. If you only have 6 months left to live, would you change the way you are living your life now? What would you change and what would you do?
5. What’s holding you back from living the life you would live if you were dying (refer to the question above)?
6. What are 5 things that can put a smile on your face no matter what?
7. If you inherited 1 million dollars from an uncle you’ve never heard of before, how would you spend that money? And how would you live your life?
8. Have you ever felt truly loved by yourself or someone else? If so, can you distinctly remember a moment where you were filled with love?
9. What does it take for you to feel loved by yourself or someone else?
10. Is there someone inside of you that is blocking love from your life? Maybe a belief or past experience.
11. Do you ever underestimate yourself? If so, name a time where you underestimated yourself and why you did it?
12. What lies do you continuously tell to those around you?
13. What is your happiest memory?
14. Are there any lies you’ve been telling yourself regularly? Such as I’m ugly, why am I so stupid, no one loves me, etc.
15. What is your biggest self-limiting belief?
16. If you could have any career, what can it be?
17. What is 1 problem that you see in the world?
18. Is there anything you could do to help solve that problem in the previous question?
19. What are you truly passionate about?
20. What gifts or talents do you have that you typically hide from yourself or others?
21. Is there anything in your life that you are ashamed of?
22. When you have free time, what do you like to do for fun?
23. What legacy do you hope to leave behind once your time on Earth is over?
24. Are there aspects of your life that you worry about?
25. What is your greatest fear?
26. Do you believe that everything happens in your life for a reason?
27. What is your proudest accomplishment in life?
28. In your life, what matters the most to you?
29. Do you prefer to spend time alone or with other people?
30. Would you consider yourself to be an introvert or an extrovert? Are you energized by being with others or spending time alone?
31. Are there any dreams that continue to repeat themselves when you sleep?
32. If you could be a fly on the wall, what would people say about you behind closed doors?
33. Do you feel like you know your purpose in life? If so, what is it? If not, is there anything holding you back from discovering your purpose?
34. What would you consider to be your biggest failure in life?
35. Do you rely on others to tell you what to do or how to act? If so, how can you remove this expectation and act based on your own beliefs?
36. Are there areas of your life that you notice you compare yourself to others? Your body, your job, your friend group, etc.
37. What are your short-term goals? And what are your long-term goals?
38. If you could go back 5 years, what is 1 decision you made that you would change?
39. What are your greatest strengths?
40. How is your relationship with money?
41. What do you believe is possible in your life?
42. Who is your greatest role model?
43. Do you believe in a greater force? Whether that is religiously or simply believing in the power of the Universe?
44. Are there people in your life that bring you down, hold you back, or fail to bring you joy? If so, is there a way that you could rid them from your life or confront them with your problems?
45. What do you want people to say about you at your funeral?
46. How do you feel and react when you fail?
47. What do you believe is the meaning of your life?
48. When something bad happens, do you tend to place blame on yourself, those around you, or a greater power?
49. Do you believe in destiny? If so, what do you believe is yours?
50. What would it mean to live your happiest life being your truest self every darn day?